Saturday, August 21, 2010

Grant Us Success!

Jeremiah 21; Jeremiah 24; Jeremiah 27; Psalm 118; 1 John 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 118

25 O LORD, save us;
O LORD, grant us success.

Observation

Lets ask the Lord to give us success. Lets ask the Lord to save us. This is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it. If God is on our side who can be against us.

To be a defeated Christian is contrary to the Word of God just look at the promises in Psalm 118.

27 The LORD is God,
and he has made his light shine upon us.
With boughs in hand, join in the festal procession
up to the horns of the altar.
28 You are my God, and I will give you thanks;
you are my God, and I will exalt you.
29 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.
6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?
7 The LORD is with me; he is my helper.
I will look in triumph on my enemies.
8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in man.
9 It is better to take refuge in the LORD
than to trust in princes.
10 All the nations surrounded me,
but in the name of the LORD I cut them off.
11 They surrounded me on every side,
but in the name of the LORD I cut them off.
12 They swarmed around me like bees,
but they died out as quickly as burning thorns;
in the name of the LORD I cut them off.
13 I was pushed back and about to fall,
but the LORD helped me.
14 The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.
15 Shouts of joy and victory
resound in the tents of the righteous:
"The LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

Application

I will trust the Lord and depend on all of His promises.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me Lord be successful. Help me trust in You alone today. You are my strength and my song. You are my salvation. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: