Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spiritual Parenting!

Jeremiah 50; Jeremiah 51; 3 John 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Spiritual Parenting

Scripture

3 John 1

4 I could have no greater joy than to hear that my children are following the truth.

Observation

How do you know if you are a mature believer or not? Easy…do you have spiritual children, if you do then you are a mature believer. Maturity in Christ has nothing to do with how long you have been a Christian or how long you have been going to church.

Spiritual maturity at least evidence of spiritual maturity is when you reproduce yourself spiritually. If you have never given birth to a new babe in Christ or have never help another Christian grow in Christ then you are not a mature Christ Follower.

Application

I am going to look for someone to mentor/disciple. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, guide me to someone that wants to grow. Help me find that person that has a desire to become mature. Thank You for bringing people into my life that helped me grow. You continue to bring people into my life that help me become more like You. You are Worthy to be praised. You are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. There is no one like You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: