Saturday, August 28, 2010

God's Glory

Ezekiel 1; Ezekiel 2; Ezekiel 3; Revelation 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


God’s Glory

Scripture

Ezekiel 1

28 All around him was a glowing halo, like a rainbow shining in the clouds on a rainy day. This is what the glory of the LORD looked like to me. When I saw it, I fell face down on the ground, and I heard someone’s voice speaking to me.

Observation

I so look forward to seeing the Lord in all of His Glory. Ezekiel had the privilege of doing just that. I have asked God to let me get a glimpse of Heaven, but so far He hasn’t except the glimpses I see from His word. And I am ok with that but it is going to be so neat when we finally see Him face to face.

Application

I will enjoy seeing God in all of His glory through His word until the day He lets me see Him face to face.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Ezekiel got to experience something that I probably will not get to experience until I get to Heaven, but I have had the chance to experience even way more than him. I have the entire word of God to enjoy everyday he never got to enjoy God’s word like I get to. I can enjoy Your entire redemption story, but Ezekiel got to see and experience very little of God’s big plan. I am blessed. Thank You for letting me live here and now and not back then. Thank You for letting me enjoy all of Your word today that Ezekiel never had the opportunity to do. I pray that You would lead and guide our people to follow You and help them not to be rebellious like the children of Israel.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: