Thursday, December 13, 2012

And It Is Impossible To Please God Without Faith


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Hebrews 9; Hebrews 10; Hebrews 11

And It Is Impossible To Please

God

Without Faith

Scripture

Hebrews 11

And it is impossible to please God without faith. 

Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Observation

We have a God that rewards those who sincerely seek Him. I sure like that statement don’t you?

What are you and I doing to please God?

If it doesn’t involve trusting Him then you and I will never please Him. Pleasing God is all about our having faith to trust in Him.

What are we trusting God for today? If nothing immediately comes to our minds then it is doubtful that we are pleasing Him.

Our lives are to be lived out by faith in a Mighty God. Just read what God did for all the saints mentioned in Hebrews 11!  

Application

 I am trusting God to do miracles in the lives of a couple of guys that need to get their marriages back on the right path. I am trusting God to heal some friends that are really sick. I am trusting God to bring some family members into a right relationship with Him. 

How about you? What are you trusting God for today? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will trust You with the things that I just mentioned. I don’t need to name them in this prayer. You already know who they are because I pray for them all the time. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: