Saturday, December 08, 2012

Be An Example To Show The Believers How They Should Live. Show Them By What You Say, By The Way You Live, By Your Love, By Your Faith, And By Your Pure Life.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Timothy 1; 1 Timothy 2; 1 Timothy 3; 1 Timothy 4

Be An Example To Show The Believers How They Should Live.

Show Them By What You Say, By The Way You Live,

By Your Love, By Your Faith, And By Your Pure Life. 



Scripture

1 Timothy 4

12 You are young, but don’t let anyone treat you as if you are not important. 

Be an example to show the believers how they should live. Show them by what you say, by the way you live, by your love, by your faith, and by your pure life.

Observation

The Apostle Paul’s words to Timothy are good ones for us today. 

We are called to live lives that are examples for the believers around us. We should be showing them how to live the Christian life through our words that are backed up with our actions. 

Believers should see our love, our faith, and our pure lives and our lives should help others move closer in their relationship to God.  

Is there a new believer that comes to your mind right now that needs your help?

Application

I will strive to live my life so others can follow my example.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me impact the lives of those around me by the way I live. Give me the right words to say. Give me Your love for people. Help me to be stronger in my faith. And help me to live a life that is pure. I realize that I can do none of this without You and Your Holy Spirit working within me. I pray that You take control of my life today – 100% of it. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: