Sunday, December 02, 2012

Don’t Be Too Proud To Enjoy The Company Of Ordinary People.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Romans 9; Romans 10; Romans 11; Romans 12

Don’t Be Too Proud

To Enjoy

The Company Of Ordinary People.

Scripture

Romans 12


16 Live in harmony with each other. Don’t be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people. And don’t think you know it all!

Observation

Ordinary people … I guess we are going to rub shoulders with some ordinary people as we go to worship today! Lets take time to talk with them and enjoy them. Don’t brush them off today. Take an extra minute, give them a special (but appropriate) hug and most important talk to them and listen to them.

Actually we are very ordinary people ourselves so I hope other people take time to talk to us this morning!

Lets be extra-ordinary and take time for all the special people that God brings our way!

Application

I will look for people today that need a little extra TLC! How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, in just a minute I will be greeting people in front of our church in the parking lot. Help me to do it in a way that makes them feel special. Help me make them feel extraordinary today. Help me cause them to feel the love that makes Christ Fellowship such a wonderful place. I pray for Pastor Bruce today. Give him Your message for us. I pray for people to be saved and lives to be transformed. Be glorified today through everything that is done. You are an Awesome God. 


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: