Friday, December 28, 2012

“For The Lamb On The Throne Will Be Their Shepherd. He Will Lead Them To Springs Of Life-Giving Water. And God Will Wipe Every Tear From Their Eyes.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Revelation 5; Revelation 6; Revelation 7; Revelation 8; Revelation 9

“For The Lamb On The Throne Will Be Their Shepherd.

He Will Lead Them To Springs Of Life-Giving Water.

And God Will Wipe Every Tear From Their Eyes.”

Scripture

Revelation 7

17 For the Lamb on the throne
    will be their Shepherd.

 
He will lead them to springs of life-giving water.
    And God will wipe every tear from their eyes.”


Observation

This Sunday I have been asked to teach for Bob Baxter because they are traveling to Kentucky to see his family. Bob is one of the best Bible teachers someone could ever sit under! He faithfully teaches the Word of God at 9 am on Sunday mornings at Christ Fellowship in the activities room in our gym building. Bob and Josie’s Bible study class is open and they would love for you to join them.

The lesson for this Sunday is “Jesus – Our Shepherd” – the focus of the lesson is found in John 10:7-16.

As I read my Bible reading today this passage found in Revelation 7:17 caught my attention and brought my thoughts once again to Jesus – The Shepherd. Jesus will guide us through this life’s difficult situations and He will also continue to Shepherd us when we are with Him in Heaven!

Application

I will think of Psalm 23:1 as I go through this day! “Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!” Can you say that with me today?  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for Bob and Josie and their family as they make this quick trip to see their family in Kentucky. Thank You for godly teachers like Bob and Josie. I pray that You continue to bless them. Protect them as they serve us and as they serve our city. I pray that You protect all the other police and firefighters that work each day to keep us safe. 

Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: