Friday, December 07, 2012

Be Ready For Anything By Praying And Being Thankful.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Colossians 1; Colossians 2; Colossians 3; Colossians 4

Be Ready For Anything

By Praying

And Being Thankful.

Scripture

Colossians 4

Never stop praying. Be ready for anything by praying and being thankful.

Observation

So you and I want to be ready for anything! Then here is what we need to do: you and I need to pray and we need to be thankful.

Sounds too simple! I didn’t come up with the idea God did!

Having an attitude of gratitude and praying about everything gets you and I ready for anything and everything!

When should we stop praying … NEVER!

Application

 I will pray with a thankful heart so I can be ready for anything. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me a thankful heart today. I want to be ready for anything!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: