Saturday, December 15, 2012

And We, Out Of All Creation, Became His Prized Possession.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
James 1; James 2; James 3; James 4; James 5

And We,

Out Of All Creation,

Became His Prized Possession. 

Scripture 

James 1
 
18 He chose to give birth to us by giving us his true word. And we, out of all creation, became his prized possession.

Observation


Think about this as you approach Christmas day, “And we, out of all creation, became His prized possession.” 

Out of all God’s creation – including all the Stars, including the entire Universe, you and me became His prized possession. 

In fact, God loved us so much that He came down from Heaven to save us! One day this earth, as we know it will pass away but those that know Jesus Christ will never perish! 

Why…because we are His prized possession!

He delights in us - even though we will never deserve it. 

  Application

 I will thank Him for allowing me to be among the chosen. How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I don’t understand why You chose me. I will never understand it. You are so good to me. Thank You for allowing me to know You - the God of all creation. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: