Thursday, December 06, 2012

Pray About Everything


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Philippians 1; Philippians 2; Philippians 3; Philippians 4 

Pray

About

Everything

Scripture

Philippians 4 

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Observation

EVERYTHING … last time I checked everything meant every little thing and it included every big thing too, EVERY…THING!

Talk to God about everything. 

Worry is when we talk to ourselves and Prayer is when we talk to God. 

Worry brings on fear and taking things to God results in trust. Worry = Despair Prayer = Peace
Worry? How dumb is it to worry about stuff? 

Jesus says that it is pretty dumb! 

Jesus says,
Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? And if worry can’t accomplish a little thing like that, what’s the use of worrying over bigger things? Luke 12:25-26

Application

I will talk to God all day today. How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me today to talk to You a lot and get my attention when I begin to worry. Help me not to worry about anything, but pray about everything. Give me Your Peace that exceeds anything that I can understand! 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: