Friday, December 21, 2012

But I Came To Give Life – Life That Is Full and Good.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
John 9; John 10; John 11

But I Came

To Give Life –

Life That Is Full and Good.

Scripture

John 10

So Jesus said again, “I assure you, I am the gate for the sheep. All those who came before me were thieves and robbers. The sheep did not listen to them. I am the gate. Whoever enters through me will be saved. They will be able to come in and go out.
They will find everything they need.
 
10 The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life. (NLT)

Observation

Either you are living a life that is rich and satisfying or you are living a life that lacks meaning and purpose.

Which life best describes yours?

Which life would you rather have?

There is a fight going on right now for the lives of the people around us. Satan wants to destroy them and Jesus wants to give them a rich and satisfying life.

Satan wants to destroy you. He wants to destroy your family. If you are married He wants to destroy your marriage. Satan wants to destroy me. He wants to destroy my marriage and my family.

If we choose to live for Jesus Christ He will provide everything we need. He will give us a rich and satisfying life.

The choice is ours!


Application


I choose to live for Jesus Christ. I choose the life that is rich and satisfying. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, Satan wants to destroy us. He wants to mess up our lives. But I have given my life to Jesus Christ. I have been given eternal life, and I will never perish. No one can snatch me away from You; You are more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch me from my Father’s hand.
 
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: