Tuesday, July 29, 2014

And Remember, Our Lord’s Patience Give People Time To Be Saved.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 57,58,59; Psalms 103; 2 Peter 3

And Remember,

Our Lord’s Patience 

Gives People Time To Be Saved.

Scripture

2 Peter 3

15 And remember, our Lord’s patience gives people time to be saved…

Observation

I was surprised the other day when I was with a group of pastors and the majority of those pastors didn’t think that the Lord’s return would be soon. 

What do you think? 

The only reason why He has not already returned is because He does not want anyone to be destroyed but He wants every person to repent. 

Those people around you and me that don’t yet know Jesus they are the reason that He has not returned yet. He is patient. He is giving people time to be saved. He is giving us the opportunity and time to share with them. 

Is He coming soon? Yes, He is coming soon. You and I need to be ready! 

The day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief! You and I need to be ready!

If you were to die today where would you spend eternity? 

Application

I will look for opportunities to share Jesus with those who do not yet know Him. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that Jesus did not return before I had the opportunity to be saved. But I have family members and neighbors and friends who still need to put their faith and trust in Jesus for their salvation. So I am glad that You are patient and that You don’t won’t anyone to perish. Give me Your heart for those around me. I know that Jesus is coming soon. I must live today knowing that His return could be today. Don’t let me lose the urgency of the Gospel.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: