Monday, July 14, 2014

The Man Who Approaches God Must Have Faith In Two Things, First That God Exists And Secondly That It Is Worth A Man’s While To Try To Find God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 19; Isaiah 20; Isaiah 21; Hebrews 11 

The Man Who Approaches God Must Have Faith In Two Things,

First That God Exists

And Secondly That It Is Worth A Man’s While To Try To Find God.

Scripture

Hebrews 11 

And without faith it is impossible to please him. The man who approaches God must have faith in two things, first that God exists and secondly that it is worth a man’s while to try to find God. (Phillips)

Observation

I love reading Hebrews 11 and thinking about the great men and women of faith! I hope you take time this morning to read this chapter.

It is my desire to live a life of faith and follow the example of those found listed in Hebrews 11. How about you?

Today is Monday. Let’s live this week walking with God by faith!

Application

 I will trust in the Lord with all my heart. I will not depend on my own understanding. I will seek God’s will in all I do, and I will let Him direct my path.   

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be a man of faith. Help me to please You this week. Guide and direct me. Don’t let me do anything that is stupid. Keep me away from things that would cause me to sin. I pray for our leadership team today. Help them to be men and women of faith. Use them this week in a powerful way in the lives of our people!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: