Saturday, July 26, 2014

Give All Your Worries And Cares To God, For He Cares For You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 46,47,48,49; 1 Peter 5

Give All 

Your Worries And Cares To God,

For He Cares For You.

Scripture

1 Peter 5

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.
 
Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith. 

Observation

Key word in verse 7 is “ALL”. Not some or not just the “Big Ones” but “ALL” of our cares to God. Why … Because He cares for us.

There is an enemy. The enemy is not your spouse! The enemy is not your boss. Satan is our real enemy. He wants to destroy us. He wants to destroy our relationships. He is the destroyer.

Kathy told me the other day that devil is like a lion. When a lion attacks its prey it attacks the one that is not close to the herd. You and I need to stay alert and we need stay closely related to the body of Christ. You and I need to be part of a life group and we need to worship in church on a weekly basis.

In fact, get ready today to go to church tomorrow!

Once we begin to drift away then we are easy prey for the devil and his demonic helpers.

So stand firm against him and be strong in your faith.

Application

I will give “all” my worries and cares to the Lord today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You say in Your Word in Psalm 55:22, “ Give your burdens to the Lord. He will carry them. He will not permit the godly to slip or fall.” So right now I trust and believe that You will carry my burdens for me. I know that You care for me. Not one single thing happens to me without Your permission. You are my Savior. You are my Creator God. You are in total control of my life. Help me to please You today with the way I live. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: