Thursday, July 10, 2014

As For Me, I Look To The LORD For Help. I Wait Confidently For God To Save Me, And My God Will Certainly Hear Me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Micah 5,6,7; Hebrews 7

As For Me, I Look To The LORD For Help.

I Wait Confidently For God To Save Me,

And My God Will Certainly Hear Me.

Scripture

Micah 7

As for me, I look to the Lord for help.

    I wait confidently for God to save me,

 
    and my God will certainly hear me.


Observation

God is good … all the time! I agree with the Prophet Micah in what he says in verse seven. 

How about you?

Where do you look for help … the government … friends … family …eventually friends, family, and especially the government will let you down. But if you and I look to the LORD for help, He will never let us down! 

This evening I have the opportunity to preach the Memorial service for Florence Jonkhout. She was one of the great saints in our church who had a tremendous love for Jesus and everyone in our church. 

As I went through her Bible last night and read the different things that she had written down and underlined it was very obvious that she had a personal relationship with her Heavenly Father. Every time I think of Florence it brings a smile to my face. She loved being a part of the life group that met at our house. She was a delight. She was so full of life!

If I looked at your Bible would it show me how much you loved God? Do you have the plan of Salvation marked in your Bible so someone could use your Bible to preach your Memorial service? What does your Bible and my Bible say about our relationship to Jesus Christ? 

Application

I will look to the LORD for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will look to You for help. I will wait confidently for You to save me, and You will certainly hear me. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: