Saturday, July 19, 2014

Where There Is Jealousy And Selfishness, There Will Be Confusion And Every Kind Of Evil.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 17; 2 Chronicles 28; Psalms 46; James 3

Where There Is Jealousy And Selfishness,

There Will Be Confusion

And Every Kind Of Evil.

Scripture

James 3

16 Where there is jealousy and selfishness, there will be confusion and every kind of evil.

Observation

You and I have an “I” problem! If you are wondering why so much drama is going on around you the answer can be found in James 3:16!

Me … My … Mine! We are the problem!

Selfishness … Jealousy … = confusion and every kind of evil!

You and I need to die to “self” … and we have to make that choice every day!

 Application

Today I will put others above “myself”. How about you?

Galatians 2:20
    I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

  
Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me not to be selfish today. Help me to be able to live out Galatians 2:20 today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: