Saturday, July 12, 2014

For Without The Shedding Of Blood, There Is No Forgiveness.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 11,12,13,14; Hebrews 9

For

Without The Shedding Of Blood,

There Is No Forgiveness.

Scripture

Hebrews 9

 … For without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness.

Observation

Forgiveness of our sins … have your sins been forgiven? Forgiveness is always a gift. When someone does you wrong and you choose to forgive them – you gift them forgiveness. You and I can’t earn forgiveness.

The forgiveness of our sins is a free gift to us, but it was very costly to the One who gives us that Gift of forgiveness.

Most people in this world think that if they are good enough then maybe God will let them into His Heaven. The truth is that you and I can NEVER be good enough to earn our way into Heaven.

Jesus Christ had to shed His blood to pay for our forgiveness. He had to pay sin’s penalty even though He never sinned. He became the Perfect sacrifice for our sins.

What do we have to do?

We must believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. We must believe that He lived a sinless life that He died and His blood was shed to take away the penalty of our sins, and we must surrender our lives to Him. We must ask Him to be the Lord of our life!

Have you turned from sin and self and turned to Jesus Christ? Have you been forgiven for your sinful life?

Are you forgiven?

When I was 19 years old I heard this Good News and I asked Jesus Christ to be my Lord and my Savior. I turned from sin and self and I turned to God and I asked Him to save me. I am 63 years old today. Jesus has never left me since the day I surrendered my life to him. He has always been in my life since the day I said “Yes” to Him. He lives in me!  

Are you forgiven?

Application

I will remind myself today that most of the people that I will see today do not have a personal relationship with Jesus. It is my job to share every chance I get.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me Eternal Life. I don’t deserve it. I know that it is a Gift. Thank You Jesus for shedding Your blood on the cross for me. Thank You for dying in my place so that I could be forgiven. Thank You for the life that I get to enjoy … it is an abundant life just like You promised!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: