Thursday, July 17, 2014

Consider It Pure Joy, My Brothers And Sisters, Whenever You Face Trials Of Many Kinds


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 29,30,31; James 1

Consider It Pure Joy,

My Brothers And Sisters,

Whenever You Face Trials Of Many Kinds

Scripture

James 1

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
 
because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
 
Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Observation

This is a difficult truth for me to latch onto … “Pure Joy when we are going through trials”!

J – Jesus First

O – Others Second

Y – Yourself Last

Principles in the Kingdom of God are totally opposite of how we normally think … aren’t they!

What are we going through? Are we experiencing difficulties? Consider it “Pure Joy”!

Are our priorities right today … Jesus first, Others second, and Yourselves last? 

Application

I will walk by faith today and not by sight. I will strive to keep “JOY” in my life today by keeping my priorities straight and putting others above myself.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me the ability to consider it pure joy when I experience trials and troubles. Help me to keep my priorities straight today and put other people and their needs above my own. Be glorified in and through me as I go about this day. You are my God. You are worthy of Praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: