Thursday, July 31, 2014

Say Thank You To The Lord For Being So Good, …


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 63,64; Psalms 107; John 2

Say

Thank You

To The Lord For Being So Good, …

Scripture

Psalms 107

1 Say thank you to the Lord for being so good, for always being so loving and kind.

Observation

It is so important to thank people for what they do. They need to hear “Thank You”. They need to hear, “I appreciate you”.

Our Heavenly Father needs to hear from us today too. We need to give Him thanks for all that He has done in our lives.

Think about it … what has He done in your life that you could thank Him for?

Lets thank Him today for His goodness in our lives.

Application

I will thank the Lord all day long today. How about you? What are you thankful for today?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will shout with joy to You O Lord! I will worship You O Lord with gladness. I will come before You, singing with joy. I will acknowledge that You are God! You made me, and I am Yours. We are Your people, the sheep of Your pasture. Psalm 100:1-5

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: