Thursday, July 24, 2014

Those Who Trust In The LORD Will Find New Strength.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 40,41,42; 1 Peter 3


Those Who Trust 

In The LORD 

Will Find New Strength.

Scripture

Isaiah 40

31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
    They will soar high on wings like eagles.

 
They will run and not grow weary.
    They will walk and not faint.


Observation

I do think that I need to apply this verse to my life today. 

Today if Eddy will trust in the LORD he will find new strength. He will soar high on wings like eagles. He will run and not grow weary. He will walk and not faint.

 Why don’t you do the same thing?

Application

I will trust in the Lord today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, because I am trusting in You I will find new strength. I will soar high on wings like eagles. Because of You I will run and not grow weary. Because of You I will walk and not faint. You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore I will not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; You are with me; the God of Jacob is my refuge. (Isaiah 40:10, Psalm 46)
   
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: