Sunday, July 20, 2014

What Is Causing The Quarrels And Fights Among You? Don’t They Come From The Evil Desires At War Within You?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Chronicles 29,30,31; James 4

What Is Causing The Quarrels And Fights Among You? 

Don’t They Come 

From The Evil Desires At War Within You? 

Scripture

James 4

What is causing the quarrels and fights among you? Don’t they come from the evil desires at war within you?

Observation

Kathy and I have been married for almost 45 years! We have had some pretty good disagreements.

95% of our fussing has been because of my selfishness and I will give Kathy credit for the other 5%!

This reminds me of one of my memory verses found in Jeremiah,

"The human heart is most deceitful and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is? (Jeremiah 17:9)

Might be a good one for you to memorize too!

Have you been in a good fight or argument lately? Trust me, you and I are the problem!

Application

I will memorize James 3:16, “For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and every kind of evil.”

     
Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to realize that I am my biggest problem. My heart is most deceitful and desperately wicked and only You know how bad it really is. Create in me a clean heart, O God.  Renew a right spirit within me. (Psalm 51:10)

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: