Saturday, September 13, 2014

I Want Them To Change Their Lives So That They Can Really Live


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 33,34,35; Revelation 18

I Want
Them To Change Their Lives
So That They Can Really Live

(Stop doing bad things … why don’t you come back to God)

Scripture

Ezekiel 33

11 “You must say to them, ‘The Lord God says: By my life, I swear that I don’t enjoy seeing people die—not even evil people! I don’t want them to die. I want them to come back to me. I want them to change their lives so that they can really live. So come back to me! Stop doing bad things! Why must you die, family of Israel?’

Observation

God doesn’t enjoy watching us destroy ourselves. He wants us to come back to Him. He wants us to change our lives so that we can really live.

My heart has been sad all week because I am watching a young couple destroy their marriage and damage their family. I am praying for them. I am praying that they change their lives so that they can really live.

Maybe you need to come back to God. Why not do that right now? God doesn’t enjoy seeing us live a life of sin and destruction. He wants us to turn from sin and self and turn back to Him.

Maybe you are the person I have been praying for? If you are then heed God’s word right now, “So come back to me! Stop doing bad things! Why must you die!

Application

 I will continue to pray for this couple and others who seem to be determined to live like God doesn’t exist.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are a miracle working God. I pray specifically for this couple right now. I pray that they would hear Your voice. I pray that they would change their lives and turn back to You. Help them turn back to You so that they can really live. You are Mighty. Nothing is too hard for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: