Friday, September 05, 2014

Then You Will Know That I Am The LORD.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 25,26,27,28; Revelation 10

Then

You Will Know

That I Am The LORD.

Scripture

Ezekiel 25

5b … Then you will know that I am the Lord.

Observation

What is it going to take for you to know that Jesus Christ is Lord? In Ezekiel 25,26,27,28 this phrase, “then you will know that I am the LORD” is repeated over and over again as God describes how He is going to destroy the godless nations surrounding Judah and Israel.

Are you waiting for a wake up call from God?

I do hope that He opens your eyes. I hope that you have the opportunity to put your faith and trust in Him for your salvation.

I watch so many couples trying to live their lives like God does not exist. It is sad. It is tragic. They could be living lives full of meaning and purpose instead they are fighting, arguing, and competing with each other.

God loves us. He wants a relationship with us.  

11 It is written:
“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bow before me;
    every tongue will acknowledge God.’”

12 So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God. Romans 14:11-12

Application

Jesus Christ is Lord of my life. How about yours?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that one-day that I will have to give an account to You for how I lived my life. Help me live my life in a way that makes You smile. Don’t let me live a life that brings You displeasure. Guide me today. Direct my thoughts. Keep me focused on the things that You want me to be focused on. Don’t let me drift.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: