Wednesday, September 03, 2014

I Will Thank The Lord With All My Heart As I Meet With His Godly People


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 20,21; Psalms 111; Revelation 8

I Will
Thank The Lord With All My Heart
As I Meet With His Godly People

Scripture

Psalms 111

Praise the Lord!

I will thank the Lord with all my heart
    as I meet with his godly people.

How amazing are the deeds of the Lord!
    All who delight in him should ponder them.

Observation

How important is church? For me, it is what makes life worth living! It is not a building. It is people. It is people that mean the world to me. 

It is sad when people don’t understand how important it is for them to be committed to a local church. 

I look forward to being at church tonight and have the chance to meet with His godly people. How about you?  

Application

I will thank the Lord today as I meet with His godly people. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will thank You with all my heart as I meet with Your godly people. How amazing are Your deeds! All who delight in You should ponder them.  Everything You do reveals Your glory and majesty. Your righteousness never fails. You cause us to remember Your wonderful works. How gracious and merciful You are Lord! You give food to those who fear him; You always remember Your covenant. (Psalm 111:1-5)

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: