Tuesday, September 16, 2014

May You Live To Enjoy Your Grandchildren


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 40,41; Psalms 128; Revelation 21

May
You Live
To Enjoy Your Grandchildren

Scripture

Psalms 128

6a May you live to enjoy your grandchildren.

Observation

Grandchildren … Kathy and I really enjoy being with all 10 of them! We are blessed!

God has allowed us to live to enjoy our grandchildren!

Application

I will continue to enjoy being with my grandchildren every chance I get.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me to live long enough to enjoy my grandchildren. They are a blessing. I pray for them. I pray that they will grow up to love and trust You as their Lord and Savior. Protect them. Help their parents raise them in a way that pleases You. Help their parents live for You. Work in their hearts so they put You first in their lives. Bless them like You have blessed us. I pray for our daughter Jenny today on her birthday. Bless her. May Your face shine on her and her family.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: