Wednesday, September 10, 2014

His Mercies Begin Afresh Each Morning


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Lamentations 3,4,5; Revelation 15

His Mercies

Begin Afresh

Each Morning

(Aren’t you glad that everyday is a start all over day with God!)

Scripture

Revelation 15

22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
    His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness;
    his mercies begin afresh each morning.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
    therefore, I will hope in him!”


Observation

I am so glad that God gives me a new chance every morning. Every morning I get to make the choice to live for Him or live the day for myself. 

When we make a mess out of life it is great to know that we have a God who loves us and is faithful and full of mercy!

Have you made a mess out of life? Why not go to Him right now. His faithful love never ends. His mercies never cease. Reach out to Him right now.
Application

The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in Him! How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, right now I stop and look to You. You are my inheritance. Great is Your faithfulness; Your mercies never cease. Your faithful love never ends. Thanks for never giving up on me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: