Monday, September 01, 2014

But As For Me, I Am Poor And Needy


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 15,16; Psalms 70; Revelation 6

But As For Me, 

I Am

Poor And Needy

Scripture

Psalms 70

Please, God, rescue me! Come quickly, Lord, and help me.
 But as for me, I am poor and needy;
 please hurry to my aid, O God.


You are my helper and my savior;
 O Lord, do not delay.


Observation

When was the last time we humbled ourselves and asked God to help us?

Brokenness before God is the key to a successful life. Success in life comes when we realize that there is a God and we are not Him.

Arrogance is living like God does not exist.

Let’s humble ourselves this morning to the One who can rescue us. Why not pray these verses back to God this morning!

Application

I will pray these verses back to my God this morning. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, please come rescue me. Come quickly Lord, and help me. I am poor and needy; please hurry to my aid, O God. You are my helper and my savior; O Lord, do not delay.  But I will keep on hoping for your help; I will praise you more and more. I will tell everyone about your righteousness. All day long I will proclaim your saving power, though I am not skilled with words. I will praise your mighty deeds, O Sovereign Lord. I will tell everyone that you alone are just. Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the highest heavens. You have done such wonderful things. Who can compare with you, O God? (Psalm 70:1, 71:14-16,19)

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: