Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Son Of Man The One Who Is The Stairway Between Heaven And Earth


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

The Son Of Man
The One
Who Is The Stairway Between Heaven And Earth

When I talk to people week after week at Mission Tampa and I ask them this question, “If you were at Heaven’s gate and God asked you why should I let you into my Heaven?” I listen to their response hoping that they will respond with this answer – Jesus!

Scripture

John 1

1 In the beginning the Word already existed.
    The Word was with God,
    and the Word was God.


14 So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.

16 From his abundance we have all received one gracious blessing after another.

51 Then he said, “I tell you the truth, you will all see heaven open and the angels of God going up and down on the Son of Man, the one who is the stairway between heaven and earth.”

Observation

Jesus Christ came down to this earth to be the stairway between heaven and earth!

When I talk to people week after week at Mission Tampa and I ask them this question, “If you were at Heaven’s gate and God asked you why should I let you into my Heaven?” I listen to their response hoping that they will respond with this answer – Jesus!

How would you answer that question? “I think that I have been good enough to get in, or like a few have told me recently, “I deserve to get in!” How would you answer that question? Do you know what you would say?

For, There is one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity—the man Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 2:5

Jesus is the only one who can save people. His name is the only power in the world that has been given to save anyone. We must be saved through him!” Acts 4:12

I am so grateful that someone told me about the saving power of the Lord Jesus Christ and at 19 years of age I became a Christ follower. He saved me. I know that I am going to Heaven not because I am a good person; I know that I am going to Heaven because Jesus paid my way with His very Life!

How about you? Do you know Him?

If you were to die today do you know where you would spend Eternity? If you don’t know or if you have some doubts send me a private message and let’s talk.

Application

I will share my faith every chance I get. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me Eternal life through the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray for those reading this who may still have doubts about his or her salvation. Help them to understand that salvation comes only through a relationship with Your Son Jesus Christ.

I pray for Thomas Crothers today as he goes through hip surgery. Give his wife Michelle Your peace. Guide the surgeon’s hands. I pray for healing.


Daily Bible Reading:  Isaiah 60,61,62; John 1

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: