Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Faith Is The Confidence That What We Hope For Will Actually Happen


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Faith Is The Confidence 
That What We Hope For 
Will Actually Happen

 This morning I prayed for a special friend who just found out that she has stage 4 Colon Cancer. I prayed for a husband and wife who have come to sadly believe that there is no hope for their marriage.

Scripture

Hebrews 11

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

Observation

Have you reached the end of the rope? Do you think that you have you come to the point of “no return” in a relationship? If that describes you this morning I want to encourage you to read Hebrews 11.

This morning I prayed for a special friend who just found out that she has stage 4 Colon Cancer. I prayed for a husband and wife who have come to sadly believe that there is no hope for their marriage.

I prayed for all of them this morning in faith knowing that I was praying to my God who loves them and cares about them.

I am reminded this morning of 1 Corinthians 13:7

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

To all of us who need to be encouraged this morning not to give up I give you this verse:
Hebrews 11:6

And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Application

I will continue to pray for my friends knowing that God hears me and that He loves to answer my requests.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for my friends this morning that are dealing with sickness. I pray that You show Yourself powerful in their lives. Help them to walk by faith through this difficult time. I pray for couples that have lost hope and don’t believe that their marriage can be saved and restored. They believe the Devil’s lies. Help them to hear Your voice this morning. Open their eyes of faith this morning and help them hear Your voice. Don’t let Satan gain a victory in their lives. Give them hope this morning.

Daily Bible Reading:  Isaiah 19,20,21; Hebrews 11

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: