Friday, July 31, 2015

Give Thanks To The LORD, For He Is Good!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Give Thanks
To The LORD,
For He Is Good!

Give your spouse the time that he or she needs. Give them some extra attention today. Take time to thank God for them. And TGIF!

Scripture

Psalm 107

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
    His faithful love endures forever.


Observation

Thank God it is Friday! TGIF!

 I love Fridays! And even though I have not been able to get out and work like all of you get to do, 

I still love Fridays. Fridays have always been special for Kathy and I. 

Take time to enjoy this Friday. 

Give your spouse the time that he or she needs. Give them some extra attention today. 

Take time to thank God for them. 

Take time to give God thanks!

The trumpeters and singers performed together in unison to praise and give thanks to the Lord. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals, and other instruments, they raised their voices and praised the Lord with these words: “He is good! His faithful love endures forever!” 2 Chronicles 5:13

Application

I will enjoy time with Kathy today and I will give thanks to my God for His goodness! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, all of our worries and concerns over the details of life crowd out and rob us of experiencing the joy of the moment. This is the day that You have made I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 Help me to enjoy this day and every person that becomes a part of it. Thank You for my family. Thank You for my friends. But especially thank You for Kathy. Help me to enjoy time with her today!

Daily Bible Reading:  Isaiah 63,64; Psalms 107; John 2

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: