Saturday, August 01, 2015

Pour Out Your Heart To Him For God Is Our Refuge


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Pour Out Your Heart
To Him
For God Is Our Refuge

God wants us to trust Him. He wants us to depend on Him. He wants us to pour our hearts out to Him. He wants to be our refuge. He wants to be our rock of protection. He wants to be our fortress where we can go and not be shaken! He wants us to put our hope in Him. 

Scripture

Psalms 62

Let all that I am wait quietly before God,
    for my hope is in him.


He alone is my rock and my salvation,
    my fortress where I will not be shaken.


My victory and honor come from God alone.
    He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.


O my people, trust in him at all times.
    Pour out your heart to him,
    for God is our refuge.


Observation

It is totally amazing when you think about it that the God Who created this entire Universe and everything else that He loves you and me more than anything else in His vast creation.

Last night Kathy and I were trying to get a look at the Blue Moon but because of the clouds we couldn’t see it! The Moon, the Sun, and all the Stars exist for us. God put them up there for us. Look at the beauty that surrounds you when you walk outside, the trees, the flowers, the ocean, the mountains, the birds, and other animals. He did that for you and He did that for me! He loves us!

And God wants us to trust Him. He wants us to depend on Him. He wants us to pour our hearts out to Him. He wants to be our refuge. He wants to be our rock of protection. He wants to be our fortress where we can go and not be shaken! He wants us to put our hope in Him. 

Totally amazing! So awesome!
 
Application

I will take time today to quiet myself before the Lord. How about you?

Prayer

Power, O God, belongs to you; unfailing love, O Lord, is yours. 

Let all that I am wait quietly before You, for my hope is in You. You alone are my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken. My victory and honor come from You alone. You are my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me. I will trust You at all times. I will pour out my heart to You, for You are my refuge.

Daily Bible Reading:  Isaiah 65,66; Psalms 62; John 3

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: