Wednesday, August 19, 2015

When Doubts Filled My Mind, Your Comfort Gave Me Renewed Hope And Cheer


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

When Doubts
Filled My Mind,
Your Comfort Gave Me Renewed Hope And Cheer


All of us have doubts and fears, well don’t we? Okay, Eddy Williams has doubts and fears and sometimes they totally fill my mind, they completely dominant my thoughts. But every time these doubts and fears come at me my God is with me to comfort me and He renews my hope and cheers me up.


Scripture

Psalm 94

19 When doubts filled my mind,
    your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.

Observation

All of us have doubts and fears, well don’t we? Okay, Eddy Williams has doubts and fears and sometimes they totally fill my mind, they completely dominant my thoughts.

But every time these doubts and fears come at me my God is with me to comfort me and He renews my hope and cheers me up.

How does God do that for me? He uses His Word and he uses His people!

I feel sorry and sad for those who do not read God’s Word everyday and for those who have decided that church is not for them.

The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. Psalm 28:7

I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? Psalm 56:4

They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them. Psalm 112:7


Application

I will trust my God. When doubts come into my mind today I will defeat them with the Word of God. How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will praise You for what You have promised. I trust in You, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? Psalm 56:4 (personalized) 

You are my strength and shield. I trust You with all my heart. You help me, and my heart is filled with joy. Psalm 28:7 (personalized)

Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 45,46,47; Psalms 105; John 21; Psalm 93-97


  • If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: