Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sing Praises To God Our Strength. Sing To The God Of Jacob


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Sing Praises To God
Our Strength.
Sing To The God Of Jacob

I woke up this morning tired and a bit weary. I am not totally sure why, but this one thing I know is that I look forward to singing praises to my God this morning with God’s people at Christ Fellowship!

Scripture

Psalm 81

1 Sing praises to God, our strength.
    Sing to the God of Jacob.


Observation

I woke up this morning tired and a bit weary. I am not totally sure why, but this one thing I know is that I look forward to singing praises to my God this morning with everybody at Christ Fellowship!

I feel badly this morning for people making decisions that are totally against what God says in His Word.

It actually makes me feel physically sick. Have you ever had those kinds of feelings?

As a pastor I feel responsible for them and it breaks my heart when they reject godly counsel and when they go against what they know the word of God says!

I went to bed thinking about them, during the night I was thinking about them and praying for them and when I woke up I was still thinking about them.

If you happen to be one of those people that have broken my heart because of the way you are living would you please make a U-turn, repent, and do the things that you know are right.

Would you please turn back to God and put Him first? Oh, would that help the way I feel right now!


Application

So this morning I look forward to worship! I look forward to being with God’s people.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I pray to You because I know that You hear me. You know my heart. You know how I feel. Help me to worship You with all of my heart! Don’t let me ignore Your Word. Don’t let me ignore godly counsel. You are the lifter up of my soul. You are my Encourager. Bless those who may read this today. May Your face shine on them.


Daily Bible Reading: 2 Kings 24; Jeremiah 22; Psalms 112; John 18; Psalm 78-82

  
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: