Monday, August 03, 2015

They Will Never Be Condemned For Their Sins, But They Have Already Passed From Death Into Life.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

They Will Never
Be Condemned For Their Sins,
But They Have Already Passed From Death Into Life.

Let’s let John 5:24 sink in on this rainy Monday morning! We are secure in Christ Jesus! Every Monday we begin a week filled with uncertainty, but our Anchor holds!

Scripture

John 5:24

24 “I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.

Observation

Let’s let John 5:24 sink in on this rainy Monday morning! Every Monday we begin a week filled with uncertainty, but our anchor holds!

If you and I are followers of the Lord Jesus Christ:

- We have eternal life.
- We have already passed over from death to life!
- We will never be condemned for our sins!

    I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them away from me, John 10:28

 So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1

He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west. Psalm 103:12

I have written this to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life.  And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him.  And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for. 1 John 5:13-15

This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls. Hebrews 6:19a

Application

Jesus Christ is the anchor of my soul! How about yours?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is Monday and I am listening to the storm outside. I have no idea what this week holds, but I do know that You are holding me in the palm of Your Hand. I am secure in You. Nothing can touch me that is not filtered through You. You are the Anchor of my soul. I will not be shaken. 

Thank You for giving me eternal life. I don’t deserve it, but I am sure glad that I have it. I pray for anyone who may be reading this blog this morning. Lord, bless them. Help them to walk by faith this week. Help them to totally trust in You.


Daily Bible Reading:  Nahum 1,2,3; John 5

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: