Sunday, August 30, 2015

The LORD Always Keeps His Promises


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

The LORD
Always
Keeps His Promises

Two words that you most likely do not want to hear out of the mouth of your spouse are the words: Always and Never. When used by one spouse towards the other it is generally because the other party has not lived up to his or her expectations. The truth is that you and I can never live up to someone else’s expectations. We will always in some way, shape or fashion let them down.

Scripture

Psalm 105

13 For your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom.
    You rule throughout all generations.

The Lord always keeps his promises;
    he is gracious in all he does.


Observation

Two words that you most likely do not want to hear out of the mouth of your spouse are the words: Always and Never. When used by one spouse towards the other it is generally because the other party has not lived up to his or her expectations.

The truth is  that you and I can never live up to someone else’s expectations. We will always in some way, shape or fashion let them down.

Why can’t we? It is because we are broken, sinful, and far from perfect.

But on the other hand you and I can always use these two words when describing our Heavenly Father.

He always keeps His promises. He will never leave us or forsake us.

The Bible is full of God’s promises. He has and He will keep everyone of them. We can count on them.

What is a promise that God has given you that comes to your mind right now?

Why don’t you share it with everyone that reads this blog today?


Application

I will hold on to all of God’s promises for me today. How about you?

Prayer

I will exalt you, my God and King, and praise your name forever and ever. I will praise you every day; yes, I will praise you forever. Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise! No one can measure his greatness.

The Lord is righteous in everything he does; he is filled with kindness. The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth. He grants the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cries for help and rescues them. The Lord protects all those who love him, but he destroys the wicked. I will praise the Lord, and may everyone on earth bless his holy name forever and ever. Psalm 145:1-3, 17-21


Daily Bible Reading:  Ezekiel 8,9,10,11; Revelation 4; Psalms 145-147


> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!

> If you clicked “like”, made a comment, or shared this blog I want you to know that    I am going to make the time to pray for you and your family that day.

> I would love for you to send me your prayer requests in a private message so I can better pray for you and your family.


> I will pray for you!

> Have you seen the movie War Room yet? Go see it. It is powerful!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: