Sunday, August 23, 2015

O Sovereign LORD! You Made The Heavens And Earth By Your Strong Hand And Powerful Arm. Nothing Is Too Hard For You!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

O Sovereign LORD!
You Made The Heavens And Earth By Your Strong Hand And Powerful Arm.
Nothing Is Too Hard For You!

This week I shared in my blog a quote from a video in the Art of Marriage series by Family Life Seminar that went like this, “Do you believe that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead?” When I shared that quote on my blog this week Cathy Brooks wrote me back and said, “Eddy, We can put any problem that we are having in that Question.” Cathy, I totally agree!

Scripture

Jeremiah 32

17 “O Sovereign Lord! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you!

Observation

This week I shared in my blog a quote from a video in the Art of Marriage series by Family Life Seminar that went like this, “Do you believe that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead?” 

The marriage counselor had asked the troubled wife the above question. The wife was ready to get a divorce. She had gone to the counselor thinking that her marriage was over. She was going just to be able to say that she had gone to counseling. Her husband’s anger and her infidelity had placed their marriage in a place of what she thought was a place of no return. 

Her answer to the counselor’s question was “yes”. 

To which the counselor then said to the woman, “And you don’t think that the God that raised Jesus Christ from the grave can’t heal your marriage?” 

When I shared that quote on my blog this week Cathy Brooks wrote me back and said, “Eddy, We can put any problem that we are having in that Question.” Cathy, I totally agree! 

Nothing is too hard for our God! Nothing! 

Application

I will pray believing that nothing is too hard for my God. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, nothing is too hard for You! With You nothing is impossible! Help me to live out that truth this week. Help me to pray like I believe it. Don’t let me forget that Your Power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead is working in my life today!

    Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope. Ephesians 3:20

Daily Bible Reading:  Jeremiah 31,32; 1 John 4




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: