Friday, July 24, 2015

You Husbands Must Give Honor To Your Wives


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You Husbands
Must Give Honor
To Your Wives

Get on your hands and knees and crawl back to her. Do whatever it takes to win her back. Do whatever it takes to show her that you love her. Honor her and treat her with understanding.

Scripture

1 Peter 3

In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God’s gift of new life. Treat her, as you should so your prayers will not be hindered.

Observation

I heard a young wife say recently, “He doesn’t care about me.” This Christian young man thinks that he can live his life just fine without loving and honoring his wife. 

How sad!

“Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered.” 

    If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, my Lord would not have listened.  Psalm 66:18 

She (your wife) is your number one priority, not your job, not your kids, and not your ministry. 

Husbands you must give honor to your wives.

Get on your hands and knees and crawl back to her. Do whatever it takes to win her back. Do whatever it takes to show her that you love her. Honor her and treat her with understanding. 

Treat her, as you should.

I want my children, my grandchildren, my extended my family, my friends, my neighbors, and everyone to know that Kathy Williams is the love of my life. Nothing she could do, might do, would do will ever change my love for her. 

What is wrong with men today? Man up! 

Can I take you back to the commitment that you made to God and to her when you first got married? 

 I, _____________, in the presence of God, our family and friends, take you _______________, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. 

No blame shifting – just get your relationship back like it should be with your wife.  

Start dating her. Start treating her with understanding. Honor her. Enjoy her. So your prayers with not be hindered. 

Application

I will enjoy time today with the love of my life. How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help us to accept the blame for our relationships that have deteriorated. It is so easy for me to blame Kathy when things are not going right in our relationship. My selfishness is my big problem. It always has been and I am sure that it always will be my number one battle. It is easy for me to blame Kathy, but You have placed me as the head of my family. And I know that one day I will answer to You for how I have loved or hated her, for how I have treated or mistreated her, and for how I honored or dishonored her. Don’t let me mess up. Don’t let me make excuses. Help me to be the man that I need to be for Kathy and help me to be the man that I need to be for my entire family. Help other men to do the same. 

Daily Bible Reading:  Isaiah 40,41,42; 1 Peter 3

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: