Sunday, October 25, 2015

Oh, That Someone Would Mediate Between God And Me, As A Person Mediates Between Friends.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Oh, That Someone Would Mediate
Between God And Me,
As A Person Mediates Between Friends.

Who did you pray for during the night? Has God placed someone on your heart? Pray for them. Ask God to work a miracle in his or her life? Don’t quit praying for them! Prayer connects us to God’s plan. He wants to use us in the lives of others!

Scripture

Job 16

[21] Oh, that someone would mediate between God and me, as a person mediates between friends.

Observation

We do have a Friend who mediates between us and our God His name is Jesus! And God has given us the ministry of reconciliation.

He wants us to intercede on behalf of those around us.

Who did you pray for during the night? Has God placed someone on your heart? Pray for them. Ask God to work a miracle in his or her life? Don’t quit praying for them!

Prayer connects us to God’s plan. He wants to use us in the lives of others!

We are ambassadors for Christ!


Application

I will continue praying for people that God places on my heart. I will intercede for them.  How about you?

Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me to share in Your work. Thank You for giving me the ministry of intercession. I know that You hear me and I know that You love to answer my requests. Thank You for what You are going to do in the lives of those who I lift up to You in prayer.

Daily Bible Reading:  Job 16; Acts 21-23, Daniel 2


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: