Friday, October 30, 2015

I Am Counting On You LORD; Yes, I Am Counting On Him. I Have Put My Hope In His Word.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Am Counting On You LORD;
Yes,
I Am Counting On Him. I Have Put My Hope In His Word. 

Who are you counting on? 

Scripture

Psalm 130

I am counting on the Lord;
    yes, I am counting on him.
    I have put my hope in his word.
I long for the Lord
    more than sentries long for the dawn,
    yes, more than sentries long for the dawn.


Observation

Who are you counting on? If you count totally on your Mom and Dad they will eventually let you down. If you count on your spouse to meet all of your needs he or she will eventually let you down. If you count on your children even as beautiful as they are they will eventually let you down. Friends, even your very best friend will eventually let you down in some way or another! In fact, lets face it, if we look to people to meet our deepest needs you and I are going to be disappointed. 

They can’t do it!

There is only One Person who will never let you down – Jesus Christ!

Do you know Him? If not, you should really get to know Him. I would love to talk to you about how you can have a personal relationship with Him.


Application

I am counting on the Lord Jesus Christ. I am putting my hope in His Word. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am counting on You; yes, I am counting on You. I wait eagerly for Your help, I have put my hope in Your Word. I wait for You more eagerly than sentries wait for the dawn— than sentries wait for the dawn.

Daily Bible Reading:  Job 21; Mark 5,6; Psalm 30, 130



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: