Sunday, October 11, 2015

This I Know God Is On My Side!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

This I Know
God
Is On My Side!

When things in life seem to be heading in the wrong direction, when our health is taking a beating, or when the health of someone we love is challenged it is great to know that our God is on our side! Is God on your side?

Scripture

Psalm 56

This I know: God is on my side!

10 I praise God for what he has promised;
    yes, I praise the Lord for what he has promised.


11 I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?


Observation

When things in life seem to be heading in the wrong direction, when our health is taking a beating, or when the health of someone we love is challenged it is great to know that our God is on our side!

Team Williams has God on their side! And if God is on my side why should I be afraid?

I will praise God for what He has promised; yes, I will praise God for what He has promised!

Is God on your side? If you have invited Jesus Christ to be Lord and Savior of your life then you have become a child of God and yes, God is on your side!

Application

I will face the challenges of this week with confidence knowing that I have God on my team! How about you?

Prayer

16 But I will call on God,
    and the Lord will rescue me.
17 Morning, noon, and night
    I cry out in my distress,
    and the Lord hears my voice. Psalm 55:16-17


But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God.
    I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.
I will praise you forever, O God,
    for what you have done.
I will trust in your good name
    in the presence of your faithful people. Psalm 52:8-9


I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children. Revelation 21:3-7




Daily Bible Reading:  Nehemiah 5,6; Psalms 146; Luke 24; Revelation 21; Psalms 52-56




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: