Friday, October 02, 2015

There Is More Joy In Heaven Over One Lost Sinner Who Repents And Returns To God Than Over Ninety-Nine Others Who Are Righteous And Haven’t Strayed Away!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

There Is More Joy In Heaven
Over One Lost Sinner Who Repents And Returns To God
Than Over Ninety-Nine Others Who Are Righteous And Haven’t Strayed Away!

This Sunday is beach baptisms at Christ Fellowship! We will travel to Ft Desoto Park to celebrate with those who will be baptized! Our church is all about reaching people that need Jesus! I guess we catch some criticism at times for being a church totally focused on reaching the lost. We at Christ Fellowship associate with sinful people! It is what we do best! 

Scripture

Luke 15

In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven’t strayed away!

Observation

This Sunday is beach baptisms at Christ Fellowship! We will travel to Ft Desoto Park to celebrate with those who will be baptized! Our church is all about reaching people that need Jesus! I guess we catch some criticism at times for being a church totally focused on reaching the lost.

I can tell you this that as I look around at the crowd on Sunday morning I see miracle after miracle of lives that have been changed by the power of the Lord Jesus Christ! And I know that there is a continual celebration in Heaven over what is happening at Christ Fellowship!

Our leadership is young and growing! We have so many new baby Christians that are serving in one or another. Every week I see them growing more and more and every week they are looking more and more like Jesus!

Tax collectors and other notorious sinners often came to listen to Jesus teach. This made the Pharisees and teachers of religious law complain that he was associating with such sinful people—even eating with them! Luke 15:1-2

We at Christ Fellowship associate with sinful people too! It is what we do best!

Application

I will continue to look for opportunities to share Jesus Christ with people and help new believers to grow in Christ. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that every life that is changed at our church causes a huge celebration in Heaven. I know that because that is what Your Word tells us happens when someone puts his or her faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. Help me not to lose my focus. It is so easy for me to turn inward and only think about Me, Myself and I and My Needs.

Father, I pray for Penny who is in surgery right now. I pray that You direct the surgeon’s hands. I pray for healing. I pray for her entire family. Be glorified through this and I ask You to be in total control of every detail of this operation. I pray for her Mom Robin as she goes through this. Give her strength.


Daily Bible Reading:  Zechariah 13,14; Psalms 147; Luke 15




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: