Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Finally a Pain Free Place!

Revelation 19; Revelation 20; Revelation 21; Revelation 22
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Revelation 21

3 I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

Observation

I am ready for no more pain, sorrow, crying, or death - how about you? This world is so violent, so corrupt, and so evil, Heaven will be such a great place!
Sin is not allowed into Heaven so if you are planning on going to Heaven you better do something with your sin. Ooops…you can’t do anything with your sins, only Jesus can take away your sins, so you better run to Jesus and ask Him to forgive you of your sins. The Bible calls that repentance! The Bible says that unless we repent we will all likewise perish. Have you repented of your sins and placed your faith in Jesus Christ?


Application

I am looking forward to Heaven where there is no tears or pain.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for this past year. Thank you for allowing me to serve You. Thank you for my health and the health of my family. Thank you for our church and I ask you to bless every family in 2009. Thank you for Your Word. Thank you for providing me a way to read Your Word from beginning to end with just a click of my computer mouse each day.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: