Monday, December 22, 2008

No Jesus No Peace – Know Jesus Know Peace!

John 12; John 13; John 14
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

John 14

27 “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.

Observation

Here is a great gift that you can receive at Christmas – peace of mind and heart. Jesus is the only person that can give us that gift. No Jesus No Peace …Know Jesus Know Peace. He is the Prince of Peace. No matter what you are going through right now you can have peace of mind and heart if Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior.
No matter what happens to the financial situation, no matter what happens with my health, no matter what problem presents itself I have the gift – the gift that comes from Christ alone - peace of mind and heart. God is in control. If God is for me who can be against me.

Application

I will take Jesus at His Word!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me a peace that passes all understanding. Thank you for giving me the peace of mind and heart. It is a wonderful gift. I don’t have to worry. I can just trust You. Thank You for a wonderful Lord’s day yesterday. Thank you for the beautiful people that make up our church. They are Your servants. I pray that You richly bless them. Thank you for the excitement that our youth have. Thank you for their boldness to go witness and pray for people in the shopping malls. Bless them Lord.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: