Tuesday, December 30, 2008

For You Alone Are Holy

Revelation 15; Revelation 16; Revelation 17; Revelation 18
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Revelation 15

2 I saw before me what seemed to be a glass sea mixed with fire. And on it stood all the people who had been victorious over the beast and his statue and the number representing his name. They were all holding harps that God had given them. 3 And they were singing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb:
“Great and marvelous are your works,
O Lord God, the Almighty.
Just and true are your ways,
O King of the nations.
4 Who will not fear you, Lord,

and glorify your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come and worship before you,
for your righteous deeds have been revealed.”

Observation

When we get to Heaven we will get to sing songs written by saints (at least by Moses) that lived before us. And it looks like we will know how to play musical instruments at least the harp. All nations will come and worship before the Lord … I can’t wait to experience that! Have you ever been in a worship service with a group of Y.W.A.M.er’s (Youth With A Mission)? Kathy and I were at Ridgecrest and they happened to be there training and so we joined them for their worship service …totally awesome! I believe that it was just a glimpse of what Heaven is going to be like!

Application

I will focus on worshipping my Lord 24/7 and not just on Sunday mornings. Even as I change oil in our cars in a few minutes I want to continue to worship!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, incline my heart to worship You. I want to please You today with my attitude, with my thoughts, and with my actions. May everything I do today be as worship to You. Keep me from sin today. Help me walk close to You. Thank you for healing my body. I am so much better today. You are a Mighty God.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: