Wednesday, December 03, 2008

One Day We Will Stand Before God and Give Account

Romans 13; Romans 14; Romans 15; Romans 16
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Romans 14

11 For the Scriptures say,
“‘As surely as I live,’ says the LORD,
‘every knee will bend to me,
and every tongue will confess and give praise to God.
12 Yes, each of us will give a personal account to God.

Observation

I am not afraid of knowing that one day I will stand before God and give an account of what I have done here on this earth. It is my desire to be able to stand before Him knowing that I have served Him well and followed Him with all of my heart. I am not perfect, but I do desire to put Him first in my life.

How about you?

Application

I will serve the Lord enthusiastically!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to serve you even when I am tired. Thank you for allowing me to pastor such a generous church. Thank you for helping our church give so much to the Lottie Moon Christmas offering. You are so wonderful. Thank you for the missionaries that helped with this year’s Mission’s conference. I pray that you bless each one of them and allow them to reach many people for the kingdom when they return to their fields of service. Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: