Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I Will Not Be Shaken

Exodus 33; Exodus 34; Psalm 16; Acts 9
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 16

7 I will bless the LORD who guides me;
even at night my heart instructs me.
8 I know the LORD is always with me.
I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.

Observation

The Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. Where is your God? My God is right beside me I will not be shaken. This is a great verse for a Monday. I am reading one day ahead so this actually won’t be put on my life journal blog until Tuesday, but it is still a great Monday passage. The whole chapter is great encouragement to us that follow Christ. What God did in the life of Saul of Tarsus in Acts 9 was also huge and should encourage you and me today! He is an awesome God.

Application

I am not facing this Monday alone. The Lord is right beside me. He will walk through this day right by my side. I will not be shaken.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for always being right beside me. I can trust in You. You love me and You will take care of me. I will not be shaken. Help me to remember this passage as I go through this day. Direct my path today because I don’t want to miss anything. You are an awesome God. You are worthy of praise. Thank You for walking right beside me today and not just today I know that You will always take care of me. I pray for my family. I pray that each one of my children and my grandchildren and my extended family I pray that they would have the privilege of knowing You like I know You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: