Thursday, February 25, 2010

Who is This Man, Even The Wind and Waves Obey Him?

Numbers 17; Numbers 18; Psalm 29; Mark 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Mark 4

41 The disciples were absolutely terrified. “Who is this man?” they asked each other. “Even the wind and waves obey him!”

Observation

I don’t know who you are trusting in today, but I know Who I am trusting in and His name is Jesus. He is God. He is able to meet every need of my life and every need of your life. There is nothing too hard for Him. He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is the King of Glory.

Application

I will trust Him today with things that are out of my control like the disciples learned in the passage that we read today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, so much is out of my control. I can’t change or help the people to change that I want to see walking in victory, but I know that You can help them. I pray for them today. Give them victory. Help them leave the addictions that have such tight grips on them. Give them victory. I pray for miracles. I pray for changed lives for Your honor and for Your glory. I pray that they will be able to give You praise for what You have done in their lives. Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: