Friday, February 12, 2010

I Will Sing

Leviticus 18; Leviticus 19; Psalm 13; Acts 19
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Psalm 13

5 But I trust in your unfailing love.
I will rejoice because you have rescued me.

6 I will sing to the LORD
because he is good to me.

Observation

I love to sing to the Lord even though I sound terrible! How about you? The writer of this Psalm says that because God has rescued him he will rejoice and sing. I think I need to just rejoice and sing today because He has rescued me too.

Application

I will sing today and I will lift Him up. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, put a song in my heart that I can sing to You. I rejoice because I have been rescued by Your unfailing love. I trust in You. I pray for those that are in our prisons today. I pray that chaplains and other Christians working in our jails and prisons will set some of those prisoners free today. I pray that some of them will be rescued from a life of sin and destruction.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: