Monday, February 15, 2010

Show Me The Right Path O Lord!

Leviticus 25; Psalm 25; Psalm 26; Acts 22
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 25

4 Show me the right path, O LORD;
point out the road for me to follow.
5 Lead me by your truth and teach me,
for you are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in you.

Observation

Do you ever need God’s direction in your life? Do you need to know what road to follow? David has reached a place where he needs for God to show him the next step. He needs direction in his life. I feel like that today. And I like David am turning to the Lord this morning and asking Him to show me.

Application

Show me, point me, and lead me in the right direction is what I am asking God to do today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, this is my prayer to You this morning, “Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: