Sunday, February 21, 2010

Twists and Turns of Life

Numbers 8; Numbers 9; Acts 28
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Acts 28

30 For the next two years, Paul lived in Rome at his own expense. He welcomed all who visited him, 31 boldly proclaiming the Kingdom of God and teaching about the Lord Jesus Christ. And no one tried to stop him.

Observation

Paul had always planned to go to Rome. It was on his heart to go there, but he never thought that it would be as a prisoner. He was finally able to go there at the end of his life and he probably was executed in Rome thus ending his missionary career.
Life doesn’t usually go as we plan does it. There are so many things about life that are way out of our control like our health, our finances, our jobs, our friendships. But if you are a believer you can have the confidence of knowing that God charts out our path and He is in control.

Application

I will be content.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Your hand is on my life and though my life is not exactly what I thought it would be I have the joy of knowing that I am exactly where God wants me to be at the moment. Help me to stay content. I pray that I can see fruit from serving You today. I pray for people to be saved. I pray for people to repent and turn to You as we worship today. You are Mighty. You are an Awesome God. I know that nothing is too hard for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: